Our whole team believes in it.
I use Messenger; you use Messenger; 1.3 billion people use Messenger, monthly. I won’t get into the details about the business opportunity; I’m just mentioning the obvious.
The fact that you are here reading these lines gives away your interest in leveraging Messenger marketing to grow your brand. To use Messenger to spread your message, you need an essential ingredient.
The title of the article took away all the suspense, so you guessed right; throughout this piece of writing, I will give you an actionable plan on how to get more Messenger subscribers.
📌 Important notice regarding your ad copy.
The copy of your Facebook post should include:
- The announcement of your Messenger referral campaign.
- A prompt so users are incentivized to comment on the Facebook post so they can receive a message in their Messenger inbox (this should be explicitly explained on the post). This way, you basically give your audience the exclusivity feeling they need to invite friends so they can get more chances to win the rewards.
- Explain that the more people they invite, the more prizes (milestones) they’ll get.
- Ask them to comment the answer to a question or complete a phrase that you are mentioning on the post.
“Roses are red, violets are..?” (so people can comment “BLUE”)
The copy of your Facebook post should NOT include:
- Prompts such as “Comment below”, “Tag a friend”, “Like this post”, etc.
- Explicit/offending wording
*It’s important to refrain from using prompts like the ones mentioned in the above section, as it will have a negative impact on the reach of your post according to Facebook policy (that basically means that less eyeballs will see your post).
**In case you are willing to boost/promote your post to a larger audience using Facebook ads, we suggest triple-checking your ad copy and making sure you don’t violate any Facebook advertising policy or rule from the above mentioned.