- What are the best growth hacks for B2B startups?
Some challenges you may find when you start your business, how to make search engine optimization work for you, how to generate leads, how to develop your brand awareness in … read more
- Why does some content go viral on the internet?
Hey there, Spend only one minute on your Facebook feed and you’ll see tons of new posts, images, videos and stories. Some of these you’ll see them again and again … read more
- What are key strategies to acquire first 100K users with zero marketing budget?
Hello there, You’ve just created your company and you might find yourself overwhelmed with the number of tasks and opportunities you have on your to-do list. Now, you should think … read more
- What are the most important books for startup founders to read?
“The best way to treat obstacles is to use them as stepping-stones. Laugh at them, tread on them, and let them lead you to something better.” – by Enid Blyton … read more
- What is the most ingenious growth hack you have encountered?
Hey everyone! Knowledge for growth hacks comes to us from a lot of different sources, either for free or in a highly paid manner. The truth is that for one … read more
- Where can I go to learn more about eCommerce marketing?
In order to succeed in e-Commerce marketing, you should keep in mind some main ideas and points like, create awareness and drive traffic increase site traffic convert traffic into leads … read more
- Did Harry’s turn off their referral program?
The truth is that Harry’s turned off their referral program 🙁 But with their prelaunch referral campaign, they achieved something unique. They managed to gather more than 100,000 emails in … read more
- What books are on your “must read” list for web startups?
Either you are a Founder or not, at the beginning of your Startup journey, you should check some learnings and experiences from successful people. These books will challenge the way … read more
- What’s the riskiest thing you have ever done which did not pay off?
Not moving away from Greece. I was born and raised in Athens, Greece. When I graduated, I had the chance to move to Sweden or the UK. But I decided … read more
- Which are the best startup prelaunch pages?
As Artyom mentions below, the prelaunch referral campaign of Harry’s is one of the best case studies out there—so I’d like to double down a bit. Harry’s is a New York-based grooming … read more
- Viral Marketing: What is the best way to promote a survey online?
From my experience, I haven’t seen a lot surveys to take advantage or viral and referral marketing. You can run a double-sided program in which the referrer and the invitee are rewarded—attribution … read more
- What is the best way to manage a referral marketing campaign for my B2B SaaS startup?
From my experience I haven’t seen so many really successful referral marketing programs from B2B SaaS companies. I think it’s closely related to how big the second “B” is. In … read more
- What are some creative/viral ways in which startups have enticed people to join and/or invite their friends?
In a similar Quora question I outlined some of my favorite examples, including Airbnb, Monzo, Vision Mobile, Mixmax, Pipedrive and Live True London. You can read it here “Savvas Zortikis’ … read more
- What is a good alternative to Instagress?
After Instagress shut down by Instagram, Massplanner came next. It seems that Instagram automation is about to die. So, I wouldn’t recommend looking for an alternative service, but rather for … read more
- What are some examples of great UX for “Invite Friends”?
Today a lot of companies use virality and referral marketing as one of their main customer acquisition channels with smart hacks on the UX to increase virality and make it … read more
- What is a good referral plugin for WooCommerce similar to Uber’s referral system?
We have recently launched Viral Loops for Woo Commerce, which is a referral marketing solution companies looking to run campaigns similar to Uber’s, Gilt’s and others. This campaign will help … read more
- What companies are best at growth hacking?
Airbnb, Hotmail and Linkedin are some great classic examples—you should definitely read about them. It’s not that you’ll be able to replicate these growth hacks, but it will help you … read more
- What is the best online marketing strategy for a boutique clothing store (online/brick and mortar)?
I totally agree that social can be a very effective mechanism for driving sales for your store. And I think it can work even better if you combine it with … read more
- What are some examples of growth hacking for ecommerce?
There’s a radical notion that growth hacking is a silver bullet- a magic recipie. When I started learning about it, I had the same idea. Although it would be a … read more
- How can I best track who referred a client to my online signup form without giving any reward to the signee?
To start with, I’m not sure if you can do it using Google Forms. Because, I don’t think that they give you the ability of adding hidden fields to the … read more
- What are the best books for startup growth hackers?
I will not get into the importance of reading lots of books. I think you are already aware of that. Being a Growth Hacker means to never assume and to … read more
- What are the worst fears of a growth hacker?
I think one of the greatest fears is working on a product that doesn’t have P/M fit or people just don’t want to pay for it. Exactly what Gagan Biyani … read more
- What are the best ways to increase ecommerce conversion rates?
The last 3 years I had the pleasure to work with quite a few eCommerce stores and Marketplaces. More than 60% of those cases, had to do with improving their … read more
- Is Viral-Loops a viable alternative to KickOffLabs?
Hey there, Glad to see that you’re interested in using our viral and referral marketing platform:) As you can see, I’m the co-founder & CEO Viral Loops, so most probably … read more
- Are there any free tools for referral marketing?
I think the best free tool that is really close to building a referral campaign is the Prelaunchr made by the team of Harry’s. The main concept is that based … read more
- Referral marketing software for prelaunch campaigns?
Hey there! We’re building Viral Loops, a referral marketing platform, which among others, offers the option of building prelaunch campaigns for both web and mobile apps. Currently you can run … read more
- Where can I find a mobile app revenue calculator or a spreadsheet template?
You can take a look at http://www.avocarrot.com/app-monetization/, in which you can calculate your earnings if you use Avocarrot native ads. Don’t know a similar one for banner ads. View original … read more
- Is there a growth hacking consultancy agency for hire for startups?
Hey there! I am the VP of Growth of a Growth Hacking Marketing Agency, so the short answer is yes :). Let me give you some tips about hiring such … read more
- What are some great growth hacking techniques and ideas for books?
Well there are lots of great examples out there 🙂 So, let me give you some! 1. When Ryan Holiday had to promote the book launch for one of his … read more
- Is there a service that allows one to change a landing page title and other content depending on content ads that the user has passed?
I agree with Graham, but I think unbounce offers something like that called dynamic text. You can take a look at http://support.unbounce.com/entr… View original question on quora
- What are tactics to “growth hack” a landing page?
Hey there! I believe the most important thing is to thoroughly explain how your product will impact our lives. Try to explain everything, really. If your landing page is a … read more