How it worked—basic flow
- Freddie lands on their main website and understands the product’s value
- Freddie joins the waitlist through their minimal, custom-made form asking only for their email.
- Once in, Freddie sees their position on the waitlist along with their referral link. The prompt also explains that to climb the waitlist, they have to refer friends.
- Freddie copied the link and sent it to a friend, Adria.
- Αdria clicks the link that takes her to the landing page, where she joins the waitlist too!
- Once in, Adria starts from step 3 (above), and one referral is added to Freddie, pushing them higher in the queue.
How it worked—the little things
Results (so far)
How you can do it too
- It will generate referral codes for your participants
- You’ll have a list of all your participants with their waitlist ranking and count successful referrals
- It will detect fraudulent participants who might be cheating (ex., referring bots) before they join the campaign and get rewards they do not deserve.
Taking it to the next level with the API
What is next for them
Nikitas has launched products in many industries for himself and his clients. He's responsible for growth at Viral Loops and has worked in marketing since he was 17. Passionate about applying psychology to marketing. My favourite number: 42. Let's connect on LinkedIn!