In order to succeed in e-Commerce marketing, you should keep in mind some main ideas and points like,
- create awareness and drive traffic
- increase site traffic
- convert traffic into leads
- find the right vendors
- stock you inventory
and many more like making sure your business stays compliant and your customers happy and loyal.
I am about to introduce you some very insightful books, videos, blogs and overall resources which will help you understand e-Commerce marketing to grow your business.
Some certain platforms to use for your e-Commerce site and support it properly, are:
- a complete e-Commerce solution that allows you to set up an online store to sell your goods. It lets you organize your products, customize your storefront, accept credit card payments, track and respond to orders.
- an e-Commerce platform built on open source technology which provides online merchants with a flexible shopping cart system, as well as control over the look, content and functionality of your online store.
- a free e-Commerce plugin that allows you to sell anything, beautifully. Built to integrate seamlessly with WordPress.
- which offers a simple solution to start an online store. If you have a product or service to sell online, you will need build your store.
You can learn lost of interesting things about e-Commerce marketing via e-Commerce online Courses like:
- , contains some Advanced e-Commerce courses.
- , you can find a lot of courses here easy to understand and axecute.
- , is growing in popularity, because it has free e-Commerce courses.
- , study free online e-Commerce courses and MOOCs from top universities and colleges.
- , a place of e-Commerce courses cover every aspect of online retailing strategy and practice.
- , a free online course introduces the learner to various strategies used by firms and organizations to attract and retain customers to their e-Commerce store.
Here is a must-reading-list from Blogs about e-Commerce marketing:
- , you can find several interesting posts easy to understand about e-Commerce.
- , a private community for Store Owners.
- , you can track, analyze and engage to get more and more customers into your Store.
- , an enterprise e-Commerce blog
- , full of tweaks you can make to earn trust in you e-Commerce site and make your visitors to buy.
Furthermore, some remarkable Videos you can check on Youtube:
- Full Playlist of by Dr. Schuessler, full of tips.
- Full Playlist of by John Drake.
- by Effective e-Commerce.
- by Brian Dean.
- by uFaber.
And some really enjoyable Books/Ebooks for e-Commerce marketing:
- by Viral Loops, if your e-Commerce doesn’t perform the way you expected, read these lines for FREE.
- by Timothy Ferriss, it shows readers how to live more and work less.
- by Peter Thiel, if you want to build a better future, you must beleive in secrets.
- by Paul Smith, add stories in your life.
- by Eric Ries, is a new approach being adopted across the globe, changing the way companies are built and new products are launched.
- , by Ryan Holiday, a new generation of megabrands like Facebook, Dropbox, Airbnb, and Twitter haven’t spent a dime on traditional marketing.
Happy growth 🙂