Let’s do something different this time. Shall we?
Typically, the things you read on our blog are all about referral marketing (tactics, case studies, etc.).
But this time, we decided to give you something different.
We all have a personal-favorite brand, and for quite some time now, the name of Frank Body was circulating our office. I decided to take a look.
And then look some more.
Frank Body makes cosmetic products based on coffee. Not interesting enough?
They made $20M in 2 years.
Got your attention? Because I’m hooked.
We decided to do some further research on how they achieved that amount of sales, and this is what this week’s article is all about.
I told you, it’s different.
Down and dirty with Frank. http://t.co/UmwSK89hbo pic.twitter.com/NZCUaMSXPP
— Jen Selter (@JenSelter) September 9, 2014
How can an eCommerce business see the effectiveness of a post?
I can’t stretch enough the impact that a great product page has on the sales of an eCommerce.
Segment allows your non-technical team to add and remove integrations without touching the source code of your site.
Think of Segment as an adapter for 100’s of various analytics services.
- From understanding users’ behavior, ex. Bouncing page, getting their traffic in numbers to even getting reports about the performance of their ads. A must for every serious business.
- LiveChat provides an easy way to handle all sales and support inquiries. It comes with all of the tools you need to connect and communicate with prospects and regular customers as they come by.
- With such an exciting newsletter campaign, MailChimp is a must for Frank as it provides the tools you need to grow your email subscribers and convert them into customers.
- Yotpo is a commerce marketing cloud that helps brands of all sizes collect and showcase reviews, photos, and Q&A throughout the buyer journey and across social platforms to build buyer trust, drive traffic, and increase conversion.
Eg. For the classic Original Coffee Scrub, you get 16950 points.
As a loyalty program, a babe can collect 1000 points for every $1 spent.
- Mentioning Frank on Facebook or Twitter will get 250 points. To avoid spammy feeds, the team has placed a nice limit of once post per month.
- offering them a discount and it the friend purchases, the babe get a % of the back.
The way you refer someone.
If you want to build a Milestone campaign for your business, we got your back. You can either use our Milestone Referral Template or take your game to another level by using our brand new Milestone Referral Template for Facebook Messenger.
Before you go.
If there’s something I want you to keep in your mind from Frank Body’s case, is that making your business user-oriented, and giving it a “face”, can work miracles.
Frank Body leveraged its unique product, along with user-generated content, branding, and copywriting, to build a $20M empire.
Pay attention to these things first. The rest is just tools and tactics.
You need the mindset first.