January has been one hell of a ride! 🎢
We worked pretty hard to please everybody, and I think we managed to move one step forward from where we stood at the end of 2018.
Here's what's in for Viral Loops users, from this month and on 😁
💬 New Template: Viral Loops for Messenger.
You've probably already heard about it, but here it is again!
Viral Loops for Facebook Messenger is the best way to grow your audience with Messenger Bot Giveaways.
We took all the knowledge we had on Messenger bots and created a seamless referral marketing experience.
Your audience will be able to participate in your campaigns from inside Facebook Messenger and directly invite their contacts.
We've also created an amazing case study about how one of our clients got 35K leads in 20 days with a viral Messenger giveaway. Make sure to give it a look.
👁️🗨️WhatsApp as a sharing option.
WhatsApp is now available as a sharing option in all templates. Enable it in the sharing options of your Campaign Widgets.
It works exactly like the rest of our sharing options, like email, Tweet, Facebook share, etc.
We also gave some time to fix some bugs that our customers faced with their campaigns:
- Fixed: Sometimes you’d get infinite redirects when logging-out.
- Fixed: The widget preview in the user settings page (with the GDPR options) would not load sometimes.
- Changed: The set color for the Referral Count Widget was getting displayed after participation. The widget now has the same set color before and after.
- Fixed: The welcome popup in the Shopify Dashboard would appear every time. Now the sees it only the first time they go there.
- Fixed: In Shopify campaigns, the CTA in the referred welcome email and the CTA of the normal welcome email both used the same URL. Not anymore!
That’s all for this month.
Keep being awesome.
Apostle is a pure-blood Marketer. His job is to find a way when ostensibly there is none. Planning and executing A/B Tests, Email & Content Marketing along with alternative marketing techniques based on human psychology, all for the sake of customer success.
- This author does not have any more posts.